Commercial / Business Combined Insurance
Primarily designed for small businesses, Commercial Combined Insurance provides comprehensive business insurance in a single policy.
Suitable for a whole range of business types. It is an umbrella term for a single policy which combines a number of the individual business insurances into one policy. Where the business is larger or a specific trade, the policy can be tailored to suit all the individual needs of that business.
The cover can include the following:
- Buildings and Contents – cover for commercial property and/or the contents of that property including machinery, stock, computer equipment, office equipment etc.
- Employers' liability – cover against your liability for injuries to employees at work. This is a legal requirement for employers
- Public and products liability - covers injury or damage to others resulting from negligent business activities
- Business interruption - protection for your reduction in income following serious loss or damage
- Money – cover for cash held on the premises or by an authorised employee
- Goods in transit – cover for theft and accidental damage to goods whilst in transit
- Computers - specialist cover available for breakdown, loss of data and increased costs
We will discuss your requirements and identify any risks that could affect your business, then arrange an appropriate policy. This is suitable for businesses where an 'off the shelf' policy may not be adequate. As most of our clients fall into this category, we have a wealth of experience in this area. Combining this with our wide access to a range of insurers means we can provide a competitive way to protect against a range of risks that your business is exposed to.
To get a quote for Commercial Insurance click here