Hospitality Industry Insurance


We are specialists in the hospitality industry and we are the Federation of Licensed Victuallers Association's (FLVA's) recommended insurance broker.

This type of cover provides a tailored solution for your insurance needs in one policy

The cover can include the following:

  1. Buildings and Contents – cover for commercial property and/or the contents of that property including glass & signs, machinery, stock, computer equipment, office equipment etc.
  2. Employers' liability – cover against your liability for injuries to employees at work. This is a legal requirement for employers
  3. Public and products liability - covers injury or damage to others resulting from negligent business activities
  4. Business interruption - protection for your reduction in income following serious loss or damage
  5. Money – cover for cash held on the premises or by an authorised employee
  6. Goods in transit – cover for theft and accidental damage to goods whilst in transit
  7. Computers - specialist cover available for breakdown, loss of data and increased costs

Don't forget to ask one of our senior account executives about
which will keep the price you pay the same for the next 3 years

To get a quote for Commercial Insurance click here